– A Sustainable Economic System including all products, services, projects, – everything we require!
– A ‘not for profit’ org, meaning, lower accreditation costs for those wishing to go Sustainable, but struggling with the costs and the long lead time prior to certification.
– A highly visible credit at retail level, for those who ‘are committed to sustainability. In most cases, this will result in a premium price for Sustainable 123 branded products, thus making the journey to Sustainability certification, more User Friendly, Affordable and do-Able!
– Much more than ‘chemical free’, rather Sustainable 123 is about sustainability in every possible way, including ideologically, financially, societally, also Sustainable 123 is a global connector, creating links to many others globally, who are on the path to sustainability.
Sustainable 123 is a family, connecting people everywhere, to each other and to a world of innovative truly sustainable products, concepts, projects and more!
– A means of rewarding, thus motivating more people globally, to go green!
How Sustainable 321 works
There are 3 stages of Sustainable 123 accreditation; #1 is Committing to becoming Sustainable and taking the first steps, such as ceasing chemical application, #2 is demonstrating significant progress #3 is Chemical free-Sustainable Certification.
There are guidelines, products, Methodologies and mentors for those who are seeking the ‘How’ to get started.
Sustainable123 is also about all products, services, projects other than food, – that choose to join the movement and be a part of adopting the new positive protocols into their activities.
Hence, such organisations will be both rewarded and recognised by their branding with the Sustainable123 mark, which will be the means of recognition of trust-worthiness, integrity, efficacy.
A similar staged process of accreditation is applied to these products, services and projects and the positive changes made are outlined on the packaging enabling would be customers to choose to support the organisation.
In this way, positive change on every level is both promoted and acknowledged in every field of human activity!
Self Regulating and Peer Review, are the best methods of running new organisations, for the reason that there is no better regulatory mechanism than our own, and if there is an error of self assessment, Peer Review will quickly make that known, publicly.